Operate equipment and manufacture quality material, on time, at the lowest possible cost and in a safe and environmentally responsible manner in a chemical plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with environmental and safety regulations for operating area.
- Quality of the products and adherence to ISO9001 standards.
- Confers with peers, technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency and product quality.
- Adheres to the process standard operating procedures.
- Performs tasks as outlined in the Operator training plan.
- Maintains equipment.
- Reviews and analyzes process data for special cause and corrective action.
- Perform routine/non-routine housekeeping jobs to keep area clean and safe.
- Reacts, in accordance with Emergency Preparedness Procedures, to emergency situations.
- Communicates work order priorities to the Team Leader.
- Actively involved in generating results sharing ideas.
- Day shift and 2nd shifts available.
- High School Diploma required.
- Two to five years of experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Basic computer skills (email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel a plus)
- Must have strong observational skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge of hazardous chemicals.
- Will be required to wear respiratory protection, full body protective clothing, hand, eye, foot, head, and hearing protection.
- Strong attention to detail
- Great organizational skills and follow-up
- Strong ability to influence
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Health Insurance – Accident 24 Hour Plan; Specified Disease & Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Shift Differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
Ames Advanced Materials Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.