This position is responsible for the routine monitoring and execution of the company’s security program. Monitors entrance and exits, acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entries, and exits of the facility. The officer assumes full responsibility for the protection of property, personnel and sensitive information, as well as the responsibility for the immediate handling of emergencies and disasters, threatened or actual, which may endanger personnel, damage and or destroy company property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and monitor systems for personnel identification, visitors and contractor control, and entrance and exit gates and throughout the facility as necessary.
- Monitor alarm and CCTV systems.
- Respond to emergencies, situations and occurrences as required.
- Activates evacuation procedures and notifies emergency organizations when necessary.
- Report in a standard and consistent manner all matters of security interest such as theft or misuse of company property; threats or actual danger to individuals; safety and fire hazards; espionage or sabotage.
- Will be be exposed to inclement weather, and will be required to work in environments that require the use of protective gear.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a SORA License
- 2+ years of experience in a security role required
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, eight- and twelve-hour shifts
- Work overtime as needed
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- No Travel Required
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
- Must be able to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officer.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Health Insurance – Accident 24 Hour Plan; Specified Disease & Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Shift Differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
Ames Advanced Materials Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.