Transportation of our non-hazardous process water to the city of Glens Falls for offloading into their water treatment system. Operate equipment in a safe and environmentally responsible manner in a chemical plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Driving the company tanker truck from Ames Goldsmith to the city of Glens Falls.
- Using various models and styles of pumps to move large volumes of water to various tanks.
- Between water truck runs, you will perform chemical and physical processes involved in silver refining and waste water treatment.
- Follow strict procedures and guidelines to ensure tight adherence to environment and safety regulations.
- Regular inspections and paperwork of the company trucks to ensure safety and compliance.
- Flexibility to perform cross training in different departments to help meet the company needs for the day.
- Willingness to work overtime outside your typical scheduled hours to cover shifts if needed.
- CDL Class A or B.
- Tanker Endorsement.
- High School Diploma required.
- Basic computer skills (email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel a plus).
- Must have strong observational skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge of hazardous chemicals.
- Will be required to wear respiratory protection, full body protective clothing, hand, eye, foot, head, and hearing protection.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great organizational skills and follow-up.
- Strong ability to influence.
$25.00 per hour
We are hiring a driver to transport tanker loads of our non-hazardous waste water to the Glens Falls Waste Water Treatment Plant. The position is a night shift – 6:00pm to 6:00am – 12 hr shifts, 40.5 hours per week with overtime opportunities available is desired. Shift differentials. In between tanker loads the driver will be expected to help out the chemical operators in the plant.
Strong benefits package includes health insurance with very low premiums, dental, vision, 401K with company match, profit sharing, potential bonuses, paid time off, paid holidays, company paid life insurance, shift differentials, etc.
$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Temperature is taking when shift starts. You are required to wear a mask at all times. Hand sanitizers are available at multiple locations around the buildings. Social distancing is enforced.